Blog Template

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Spring Break, 2017

 As soon as we arrived in St. George, we grabbed Clint and Cassie for dinner [forgot pics!].
Love those guys.

Saturday/Sunday was General Conference.
 
...which was awesome, because I was depressed and wanted to sit around and watch tv all weekend anyways 😊


Saturday afternoon the kids swam, and Rob played pickleball with MK and the boys, while Mia 
and I worked out on the trail.

Saturday night bowling and then penny hockey 
as they waited for their frozen custard
(I was holed up in the car all night to spare 
the family my despondence)

Monday, the desert was cold and rainy, so we hopped over to Vegas to shop the outlets, eat at our favorite Cheesecake Factory, and catch a show
(I was feeling better by now 👍)...



Tuesday we headed for a hike to Toquerville Falls, which turned out to be a long, jolting 4-wheeler ride in our family car. We turned a corner and unexpectedly arrived at the Falls without any hiking whatsoever. 


And I was ticked about the missed hike. 


LIVID.


😂😂😂

 
Do you hate me by now? Ya, me too. It's called peri-menopausal mood swings, and I've had it bad
for a few months now 😁 
(I bolted for the doctor's office as soon as we got home.)
Meanwhile, the kids were stoked about the Falls and took approximately 900 photos








Back home, the doctor figured out how to balance 
me out and added, "You're not too skinny; 
it's just that everyone else is fat" 😂😂😂


I feel so much better 😌😅 


No comments: