Blog Template

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TMI

To add to the onset of a mysterious Evans-side of the family chronic pain in the nether-regions, Rob needs either a root canal or to remove his tooth altogether. I’ve never seen him in so much pain, especially after he eats. He paces madly around the house, moaning and holding his cheek. Once, when the pain began to subside, he told me, “If I were ever captured as a Prisoner of War and tortured for information, I’d give it up immediately.” (He knows I love him.) 

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Poor guy. Just hit him on the toe with a hammer...and he'll forget all about his tooth pain. (J/K--that pain is the worst kind!)

Crystal said...

That's not good. I hope he can get it fixed soon. We have an awesome dentist if you need one.

Unknown said...

Hey there! So I am finally blogging - yes I know! i am a slacker of the first order! Anyway, I am making your girls magnet boards for their rooms for Christmas with photos and note paper and clips and such so they can stick all of their treasures up and I am going to put some photo's on my blog and I was wondering if you could just have a look and let me know if they will like them or if it is a lame idea!! Thanks so much. Sorry Rob is in pain - that it rubbish!

Jacqui said...

oh sad! My hubs has the lowest pain tolerance known to mankind...well, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but he'd probably surrender, too! :)

there's a reason women have the babies!