Blog Template

Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter, 2011: Part I

Rob and I tied one end of a ball of yarn around each bed post, then ran around the house and the front yard leaving a trail of string behind. When we got good and tangled, we tied the other end of the yarn to each Easter basket and hid them safe and sound. (I got this idea from Shawni.)

MK got home from Prom late that night, walked into the entry and stopped short at the web of yarn she had to negotiate in her full-length gown. haha
Elle got up at 4:00 a.m. and wandered into my room, "Why there's string evey-where? ... Mom? Why there's string?!"



A few weeks ago on our Super Cy Momma Monday night, Cy decided to buy the kids an Easter gift with his own money. He got Elle the purple winged pony, Cam the neon green hairy ball, and Getty a Slinky. Cy saved the day, since all I got them was some pictures/puzzles of Jesus, a tie, more religious stuff and some candy :)
Are they the cutest cousins ever?!


Elle posing in the Easter dress Grandma bought her. Good thing my mouth was stuffed with Easter candy or I would've eaten her alive.

Ni and Papa. Inseparable.
I love the look on Soda's face. I don't think he approves :)
The Easter spread. Grandma's been sick for months now, but insists on all the fixin's for family dinners and especially for holidays.
More Easter to come...

No comments: