Blog Template

Friday, July 4, 2008

Declaration of Independence

I've decided two things about Miss L. One, she's independent, and two, she's pretty serious for a fat babycakes. Independent because she won't look at me when I hold her. I can put her face-to-face with me, and she turns her head and refuses to give me the time of day. Serious, because you've got to have some decent comic material to earn yourself a smile and Seinfeld-quality material for giggles. How will this bode for our future? Only time will tell...

2 comments:

Hacking Highlights said...

I love the template!! I don't even remember seeing that one. There are so many great ones to choose from! I might be changing mine regularly.

Cute babycakes! She's a butterball. I wonder where she got that from?

Jen V said...

Sounds familiar. Let's see... she looks like him and now she acts like him??? A mini-Rob in the making.