Blog Template

Sunday, September 6, 2009

He's the Man

On my way to Cy’s football practice, I saw Cam and his friends racing down the hill on their Big Wheels. Cam was using his bare feet for brakes (because he’s a boy). I yelled out the Burb window, “Go put your shoes on!” Ten minutes later, I pulled back into the driveway and noticed Cam had his shoes on (never happens when I only ask a child once). I yelled down the street as he tore down the hill, “Thanks for putting your shoes on!” His back to me, his arm shot up with a thumbs up.

Who is this guy?

James Bond? Batman? … Super Grover?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

What a great kid! I wish my kids would do something with me just having to ask once.

Jen V said...

Ah - what a 'cool dude' he's getting so big! Looks/sounds like your neighborhood is ideal - I'm so jealous:)