Blog Template

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Uncle Scott's Baptism

Scott was too hulky for his jumpsuit; he tore the collar wide open. Oops.
























MK and cousin JJ











Mia and Maddie together again







MK pontificates on the glory of baptism. (And had herself a spiritual moment, too.) Great job, Kenzer. Love that testimony of yours.









































Uncle Scott and Aunt Meme. We're proud of you, Uncle Scott!








































The long ride home. Cy wonders if he can go the full 45 minutes without swallowing once.
Made it.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Cy is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, WOW.

Jen V said...

When I saw the caption I was like what?? Your kids have soooo many Uncle Scotts:) Tell Meme I am happy for her:)

PS MK's hair is so long!

Linda Barton said...

Yay for Scottie! I love baptisms!

Linda Barton said...

oh ya, congrats on Cy's mad non-swallowing skills. I can only imagine how proud you are :)