Blog Template

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The first step to resolving a problem is acknowledging it.

This is my house...
This is my house on drugs... (and this is on a good day)



There can be no other explanation. You see,

McKenzie didn’t do it

Mia didn’t do it

Getty didn’t do it

Cy didn’t do it

Cam didn’t do it

Elle didn’t do it.

I know this because I asked them, and they said they didn’t do it. Although...Mia does look a little suspicious...

I never would have guessed our home would have a drug problem, but I can no longer deny the facts as they stand.

3 comments:

Linda Barton said...

Love the saying, "cleaning you house while children are growing is like shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing". Words of wisdom.

Jacqui said...

My counter is way worse than yours at any given moment. I swear that the bigger the counter, the more space to pile junk. And I am so glad to see the shoes. SHOES! They drive me nuts. And coats. And backpacks. And don't even get me started on homework...

Kersten said...

Wow. My house is ten times worse on a good day. *sigh* I know how you feel though. Kids are MESSY!!