Blog Template

Friday, July 8, 2011

Here we go...

Getty had told me a few times that he didn't want to play with Parker (the platinum blonde), because Parker was girl crazy and always wanted to invite the girls over, "Dumb!" One night last week, some of the neighborhood kids were throwing a surprise good-bye party for one of the girls who is moving. The group migrated to our house for a campfire in the backyard and games. The next morning, Getty told me, "Last night was the funnest night of my life. I felt like a teenager! Girls are waaay fun. They think of tons of cool stuff when the guys just sit around."

All I can say is, OH. NO.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Haha! Bring on the hormones- he's 12, right??
I've been following your Lake Powell pictures and I think your family should try to have a little more fun. ;)