Blog Template

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mia stalks me as I blog

Like a pack of wolves, the kids close in on me, breathing down my neck with their needs, or their sudden urgency for the computer, or just for the sport of it. THis is why I stay up until 1 a.m. THis is why I am not a morning person. It's all their fault.

Hmmmm. Rarely do I see the backside of my head. I don't think I'd recognize myself if I walked behind myself (try that). I thought my hair was poofier on top (glad it's not) and not so blond.  Just sayin'. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You reminded me of when I cut my hair short, and Sophie kept running ahead when we would go walking to ANOTHER woman whose hair was long and blonder than I thought mine was. Yeah--our kids see us in an entirely different light sometimes than we would ever believe.