Blog Template

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Girls Trip in Carlsbad

We made it to our favorite dinner spots: PF Chang's and Cheesecake Factory


Shopped the outlets and malls


Hit the beach


Watched The Impossible, Safe Haven, and Shark Week before bed

Spent the afternoon with our other "sister," Jenn R., and met up with our brothers and Uncle George and his wife for a seafood lunch.


Those abs next to me are my baby brother's. (like my hair?)
We biked around Balboa Island and Newport Beach boardwalk





Stocked up for the kids at a novelty candy store


Ate Balboa Bars at "Dad's"
And made it to the airport 3 hours early :)
I came home to a clean house, a dozen roses, and a pork loin in the oven. Rob even asked, "Is there anything we could do better for next time?"
























That husband of mine.

2 comments:

Jen V said...

3 hours early to the airport? I didn't have to wait very long for my flight - did you have the time wrong - or was your flight delayed??

Cute pics. Wish I would've taken more pics - but I was too busy having fun!!

Can't wait to do it again next year!

Mia said...

Our flight was delayed, but the time flew by. Can't wait for another trip!