Blog Template

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Getty's in the driver's seat

Our two teen "family cars" have been commandeered by MK, who is making payments to keep her "Rubasu," and Mia, who is making payments to keep her "Moana." The Rubasu died Wednesday, revived briefly, then got a flat tire. Then Moana broke down on Sunday.
Meanwhile, my 2011 car threw a rod and blew a gaping hole in the engine, so it's in surgery getting a transplant. Rob and I are currently trying to coordinate our two schedules and picking up the slack with MK's car with only one car.

The point is, Getty has his license and no car to drive.

Perfect!!

ha

BEFORE


AFTER



I'm not really into cars, but I do remember wanting an old red Ford Ranger in high school. And since it's a "family car," I can live the dream :)

Hold on, Honey!



You've been warned...

No comments: