Blog Template

Saturday, January 9, 2016

MK's latest

Promoting her place of work on ESPN a couple times





Aw, Mom. Pictures? really?
Playing with REAL Women's soccer off-season


The new whip!






MK founded and organized a charity she calls Soccer Soles
e
1. Find old cleats and shoes
2. Put them in the bin
3. We'll donate them around the world


Currently plays 5 games a week in local indoor leagues. That girl sure loves soccer. 
W
Lastly, I found this post in the doc from a year ago about MK last Christmas:

MK was working during last Christmas break packaging vitamins and supervising a group of temp workers. I asked her how her day was and she said,

"Well... the workers were all surprised I didn't swear or have any tattoos..." 

"How did that come up?"

"A couple of them were rapping and swearing really bad, and there was this older lady sitting right by me, and I felt so bad for her listening to all this, so I kinda laughed and said, 'Hey, let's keep it PG-13. So they did. It was fine.'

"And then one of the guys was asking me about my necklace.

"I told him it was for my little sister who passed away a couple of years ago.

"He said, 'How many brothers and sisters do you have?'

"I said, 'I'm the oldest and have 5 younger siblings.'

"He's like, 'Oh, you must be Mormon.'

"I said, 'Ya, I live it and love it.'"


McKenzie, why are you so awesome? Just wondering. 
t

No comments: