Blog Template

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Miss Miaaa



 
 Boys rugby team

Rugby players who look like Steph Curry and Klay Thompson? ... a little




After Mia's rugby game at UVU
Mel doing squats with Mia on her shoulders


I don't have a real pic for this, but Mia loves her job and got promoted to Supervisor :)


Snowshoeing with Brandon


Skylar's home from his mission!! And sitting on our kitchen stairs expounding scriptures to Mia :)


 Sending Saige off on her mission

Sending Mitchell off, too
  
And Caden




The gym: Mia's second home
Once after a workout, she decided to take an ice bath....

I stopped outside in the hall and waited to hear her reaction as she got in. She gasped and sounded like she was hyperventilating.

hahahahaha

I said, "So... how does it feel?" :)

She half-screamed, "SOOOOO COOOOLD!!"

Then added, "I just have my feet in!!"

Seriously.

About 30 seconds later I heard yelling and panting... I could only assume she got in knee deep ;)


 Most recently, Mia backed into our garage door...
(Ashdon snuck his car under the broken door) 

(... and within 14 days of that accident, our refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave broke down one after the other :):) How exciting! haha)




Here she is out in the wild with Olivia for an Instagram photoshoot





Peace out, Mia Bomb

No comments: