Blog Template

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Memorial Day, 2016


MK is missing but was at a missionary discussion for her good friend Ovett, who wants to join the church. Good call, MK.
Hackings hosted a BBQ, then Cam and I rode bikes and met the rest of the family at Elle's graveside.


 

Just look at these two...
 
(Mia's absence makes his heart grow fonder, ha!)


Elle's BFF's


While I was on a walk, I heard a little girl crying for her mom, who wasn't around for a moment. She let me sit down with her and hold her until her mom got back. It's hard to explain how sweet that experience was for me. It filled such a hole in my heart that aches to mother a little girl in Elle's absence. When her mom returned, she picked her up and hugged her, and the little girl put her head on her mom's shoulder, so happy to see her again. I continued down the road, tears streaming down my face. There's nothing like a mother's love, and nothing like a child's love for their mother.






Getty on top of the Space Needle Memorial Day weekend with Sage and family.


Grandma Marie's grave. Sure do wish she were here for our kids...

... at least she's with one :):)


Our neighbors got pranked, ha!

No comments: