Blog Template

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Bonus Boys

At the beginning of summer, Mahdi and Reza moved in with us. We met Reza through Getty's friend group, and he quickly became part of our family. 
Mahdi is Reza's best friend. We got to love him, too, and made him move in with us.



They are my reward for pain and suffering as a mother these past few years. Such good boys. 

"No, don't lift those boxes, Mom! I will move them all for you."
"I'll keep an eye on Getty for you (wink)"
"You did the right thing, Mom"
"You have a headache? here's some juice I poured for you"
"You clean all the time—make Reza do it :)"
"Let me make dinner tonight"
"You look nice, Mom"
(...and they laugh at my jokes.)





Reza's 19th birthday


Uh...
Okaaaay... hahahaha

Reza is all business,

...which is why we call him the Businessman






Mahdi's our baby,
which is why he's in his crib...
...and fussing, hahaha

Reza's still at it....

Photo shoots with Mahdi (he has quite the following on Insta :)





 
 
...wrong subject
...wrong-o

There we go...
 
 Bridal Veil Falls




I hope they never leave us

1 comment:

Jared Barton said...

You guys are the best! Last time I saw you, you were getting things squared away with your first "bonus boy". I'm glad they have your family, and equally glad you have them. Love you, my friend!!