Blog Template

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Rob at 49

In touch with his feminine side πŸ˜‚

Nate sent me this:
"When did Rob get those sweet tatts?"


Hiking Suncrest with Clint (not pictured, haha)
...get a room


The mailman thinks we're old...

For Rob's birthday, we all went out to dinner—his choice of course. This is the restaurant he picked...

And guess what? We had the place to ourselves, haha

Then Culver's for concretes

Our kids don't ever sit still



"Say say, oh playmate..." tournament


Hi Handsome


SUch a cute pic of Rob 

Rob's Cheesecake Factory dinner plates... 
...and my dinner plates πŸ˜‚


I could write 49 things I love about Rob, but you'd probably get nauseous...

I'll name 4 + 9:
1. I haven't had other lovers, but I'm convinced he's the best
2. Wants to actually be perfect
3. He's almost there
4. Gives me a backrub when he's stressed out
1. Works too hard
2. Will do anything for his kids
3. Reads the Sunday School lesson before church
4. Makes breakfast, lunch, and dinner to order every Saturday
5. Early to bed, early to rise (perfect😜)
6. Bakes cookies every month for his home teaching families
7. Wishes he could be a mom so he could hang out with the kids all day (in theory not in practice, amiright?)
8. Loves to do all the grocery shopping πŸ™
9. Plus he's foxy πŸ‘Œ 



No comments: