Blog Template

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Newport 2017 with Cousins

So, this all happened back in July, and it is now late September. Not sure I have any commentary to offer, since my peri-menopausal fog brain is a fact... 
 
Ummm... this is a very cute picture. Looks like we're at the beach, haha...




This is how Cy skim boards...






Is this even Getty? πŸ‘‡It doesn't look like him to me. I was taking pictures of random people?




Rob standing at his post, coaching as usual πŸ‘




Me and my niece decided we'd better do some girl stuff while the guys all watched the ultimate hot dog eating contest for an hour and a half...
We messed around with make-up and did a "Homecoming" prep tutorial for back-to-school.






Studly... in the flesh




Knott's Berry Farm

The Cousins: 6 vs 1


No one can ever do this...





...except Getty, of course






Dinner one night


Rob was so happy to grill up this awesome platter, and we would wake up every morning to eggs and bacon and yogurt parfaits made to order for all 11 of us.

I don't deserve him 😍



Our back deck had an awesome view of the bay and fireworks on the Fourth

Road trip home...

No comments: