Blog Template

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Pantry organization

More than anything else, organizing gets me in the zone. Eating and sleeping are a burden because they keep me from accomplishing my mission on this earth... to reorganize the pantry. This is the result... 



I got cheap turntables from Walmart
And step risers for herbs and seasonings


I loved this idea of keeping the foil and parchment paper in a tall bin/trashcan


I don't empty cereal boxes and snacks into containers because unpacking groceries takes long enough already! I would love the look, but... can't do it.
(I did this back in April—see the whiteboard? "DINNER: Passover Meal" Still so behind!)

I love this shelving made for storing canned goods. The basket at the top is where I hide goodies from the kids.
The very bottom shelf keeps bins of snack items for sack lunches
I keep poster and project boards to the left of the file cabinet, which keeps all the paperwork in one place.

All it took was about 13 hours, haha. I went to bed at 9:30 the next morning. And I'm crazy enough to think it was worth it. 

No comments: