Blog Template

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Word

Here are the rules: 
Answer the following questions with one word only. Then pass it on to others.
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Changed
5. Your father? Missed
6. Your favorite thing? Home
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your dream/goal? Perfection
9. The room you're in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Fear
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Temple
14. What you're not? Gourmet
15. One of your wish-list items? Baby?
16. The last thing you did? Homework
17. Where you grew up? BYU
18. What are you wearing? Levi's
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pet? None :)
21. Your computer? Fun
22. Your mood? Content
23. Missing someone? Yep
24. Your car? Burb
25. Something you're not wearing? Polish
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? Life-changing
28. Love someone? Eternally
29. Favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Mia
31. Last time you cried? Neighbor
32. Music? Boccelli

I pass this on to:
Megan
Brit
Jen
Cindy
Linda
Marianne
Heather
Tamera

2 comments:

Linda Barton said...

Hey thanks, Lorenne. I did my list and it was tougher than I thought it would be. Especially because ther's a possibility my mom would read. I though long and hard! I miss my dad too. I can't believe it's been 8 yrs.

Brit H. said...

Baby?!? YAY!!!!