Blog Template

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

M&M Meet the Jazz










 D-Will! Mia's excited that he leaned into her :)
My little sister (left of Kirilenko) invited M&M to meet the Jazz players last week. Lots of freaking out.
Okur towers.





Korver was a little stand-offish. No biggie. D-Will is what it's all about for my girls.


















Ronnie Price went to school with Uncle Craig.











Jerry Sloan.















A new favorite—Wesley Matthews. All because he said, "Pass it [the ball]... There it is." He musta said it cute.





Ronnie Brewer and Paul Millsap.

Boozer was sick :(






Our new kitchen centerpiece.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

That is so cool! Next time I wanna come too!

Linda Barton said...

I'm pretty jealous!!!

Heather said...

Wow! That is sweeeeet!

Anonymous said...

I could NOT be more jealous!!! HOW on EARTH did this happen?? I have to know the story! D. Will is what all I'm about, too. We were at the Cavaliers game last Thursday, and since then, Ronnie Price has consumed my thoughts--he jumps like a grasshopper! I would have LOVED to meet all of them. I imagined what I would say to each of those boys if I'd been able to be in the same room with them....holy cow!

Anonymous said...

And BTW...Boozer is ALWAYS sick.

Unknown said...

What an awsome experience for your girls. I won't show Devin. He would die of jealousy!!!