Blog Template

Friday, November 18, 2011

L.P. State Champs!


Getty's football coach decided his 6B champions should ride to their high school State championship in style, so he checked them out early from school to ride to Rice-Eccles stadium in a limo.

A couple of teachers let their students gather outside to watch the limo pull away. Mrs. D is far right. Getty said, "It's weird. She thinks just like me. It's like she's my best friend, just 20 years older."
There's Mr. P, Cy's teacher, being awesome.

Rockin' out...

Just chillin'.
Lone Peak had a perfect season 14-0, winning the championship a convincing 41-21. Elle and I watched the game on tv. MK and her friends were filmed after an interception charging with their silver duct-taped cardboard swords with 9:40 to go in the 4th quarter. That just topped it off for me and Elle. I think we pushed rewind ten times. Too much excitement if you ask me :)
That's my Number One.

No comments: