Blog Template

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Elle, I wish ...


I could be your mom every day

Cam could play with you all summer and be your best friend

Cy and Getty could be your big brothers and watch out for you and tease you

M&M could be your big sisters and show you how to be a big girl

I wish Daddy could be your dad every day


I wish I could ...

do your hair

buy you that big Cinderella doll I saw at Christmas at Costco

take you to Mia's squad's clinic for future cheerleaders and watch you perform at halftime

I wish I could ...

take you on bike rides

dress you in colored jeans

fix you lunch every day

watch you play on Grandpa's waterslide in your swimsuit

hear you sing the Cody song

buy you the Pillow Pets you told Santa about

watch your face as the Primary kids sing happy birthday
to you

I wish I could ...

throw you a 5th birthday party with all your friends

see you ride the Alpine parade float with Mia and the cheerleaders and throw candy to the crowd


I wish I could...

take you to the Justin Bieber concert with Si's

take you to the beach

dress you up as Cruella DeVil for Halloween like I saw on Pintrest (if you'd let me :)




























I wish I could ...

take you next door to "Spa Day" with the little girls in the neighborhood and be dazzled by your glittery make-up and tiny polished nails

I wish I could ...
dress you up for your best friend's pop star birthday party



say prayers with you at bedtime and kiss you goodnight on your forehead




One day.

One day we'll do even better.