Blog Template

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer Snapshot

We're not really a parade family, so for the 4th of July, we all went out to breakfast, shopped at the kids' favorite outlet stores (currently Vans, Nike, and Quiksilver), and then swam in the afternoon. Here the kids are walking into the theater to see "Despicable Me." I think they love each other.
That night we watched the firework shows from our back balcony. We really didn't focus much on the reasons we celebrate Independence Day, which I'm realizing was a HUGE oversight, so that's what's up for our next Family Night.

That Friday M&M were both free, so I thought we'd better have a girls day out—lunch at Mia's favorite Costa Vida, a little shopping, and pedicures after I warned MK they would have to touch her FEET. Mia couldn't stop laughing because her feet are ticklish.
Last week was six days and five nights of Scout Camp. Getty never took that shirt off. For six days. And five nights. I'm just glad I didn't have to witness it.


And here he is after a change of clothes getting in the car to get his long board helmet :/
Cam was invited "backstage" to Sienna's pop star birthday party.
Those poses are all him :)

So far, July is awesome!

1 comment:

Linda Barton said...

Your post reminded me how consumed I am with the 4th of July this year, and Pioneer Day. My kids had Trek last week and I can't get enough of the Pioneer stories, they bring me to tears. Cute pics, your family is growing so fast!
Happy July!!