Blog Template

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Powder Puff

The Junior and Senior girls faced off in a flag football game, while the guys squeezed into the cheer uniforms and cheered them on. It was awesome.

(These pics are screen shots from the article in the Daily Herald.) There's Mia, #23, playing for the Juniors! 


The guys learned actual cheers and did basket tosses...

and stunt formations....


Then they lined up and did a back flip ripple.

[excerpt from Daily Herald article] "There was no sign of any self-consciousness as the guys performed an elaborately choreographed halftime show complete with a lot of booty shaking, flips, splits, and cartwheels....

"[One of the guys said, ] our girlfriends supplied [the uniforms]. I'm just kidding. I don't  have a girlfriend, but I wish I did...." haha







The girls couldn't get enough.


Mia and Ben
Mia's favorite pic. She likes being scary tough.

Sometimes she gives me this look...

just sayin'




No comments: