Blog Template

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Da Boyz


Getty got his Life award and made a point of pulling an awkward face for the photo. 
"When I get my Eagle, I'm burning this shirt!" (My dad would be so proud ;)



Pinewood Derby. Cam's car was Slugterra's "Tazerling." He got an award for 
most original. Rob gets an award for figuring out how to pull off that design 
with no such tools in the neighborhood.  


 The race was pretty fun, and I about fell off my chair watching Cam joyfully
skipping and leaping to and from the start gate. 



The overall winner got to wear the coveted pink helmet [back, center]. 
The boy next to him was thrilled with 2nd place, haha.





Rob decided to make Cy's dreams come true and took him to Jazz vs. Cavaliers. 
Cy even got to smack hands with his hero, Kyrie Irving!



Next up, Rob took Getty and Cole to Nitro Circus.




The maniacs who run this show took two people out of the audience, sat them down on the front of a BMX bike, sat a driver behind them, and the three of them took off down that 50 ft ramp, jumped a 45 ft gap and did a back flip with those two hanging on for dear life!


Pretty sure I would've been unconscious by the time we left the ramp.



"I'd rather go to Nitro Circus again than any NFL or NBA game—even the championship!!"


And that is why Rob is the hero around here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We went to Nitro Circus too! My little brother is one of the BMX riders. He just signed on at the beginning of the month but he may be going on the world tour. So cool!! That is a crazy show and they all make it look so EASY. We really have to meet. Too many things in common for sure!!