Blog Template

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"I barely even socialized!"

What every girl does for Christmas break? Shoot with the guys... 





80's Night downtown





Sledding with Besser



New Year's road trip to Vegas


Bree [right] flew in from her native Hawaii and met up with MK and friends in Vegas. After New Year's, she drove to Utah with them and stayed with us for a couple of days. She had never seen snow in her life. "It looks like there's shave ice everywhere!"





MK and Bree and 3 RM's. Sin city must be a shock.




Toward the end of her 3-plus week Christmas break, MK told me, "I barely even socialized!"

Let's see now... didn't you:

Have Hannah over within 30 minutes of your arrival to Utah and hang out with her and Tina
Have lunch with Maddy at Zupa's
Go shooting with Brady and Brody
Go shooting with Nick, Riley, Josh, and Beth
Play basement games and ping pong with Nick, Sara, Blake, Tyler, Josh, Riley, etc.
Go to Matt's cabin and watch "Insidious 2" with Cory, Steve, Matt, etc.
Play board games with Sara, Steve, and all those boys
Hang out with Sara several more times
Do crossfit with Maddy
Go sledding with Besser
Play video games at Mason's
Meet up with Maddy in Provo to approve of her new boyfriend
Spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Dad and I and all your brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandpa's, and granny
Go bowling with a bunch of high school friends
Play futsal with Besser several times
Celebrate Besser's birthday downtown w/ Courtney, Louie, Skylar, Brady, Brody, Besser, Bree
Meet all the new Utah recruits at BYU-H winter soccer camp
Drive to Vegas for New Year's and play on the Strip with six of your friends for three days
Have a couple more slumber parties with Bree
Go to Emma's wedding and Brooklyn's farewell
Play FIFA with Besser and his buddy til 4:30 a.m.

?

That, my friends, is MK's idea of socializing at a bare minimum.

I read this post to her over the phone before I published it, and this was her response:

"That's only like six things. I did not socialize a lot."

[me laughing]

"Well, I definitely did not do as much as I did last Christmas break."

I'll give her that ;)


2 comments:

Linda Barton said...

Meh, socializing is for young people :)

Jacqui said...

She and Ashley would SO get along.