Blog Template

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Have Fun for Elle's Sake

Around Elle's Angel Day, a couple of friends decided I needed to take the family and get out of town. I'm a pretty obedient person, and Rob is awesome and pried himself away from work, so we headed to St. George for a long weekend.

We arrived on Valentine's Day, ditched the kids and had dinner 
at Bella Marie's with Clint and Cassie.

Here we are not at dinner :)



Ready to bike down Snow Canyon with Wadsworth's


Afterwards, the kids went to the "Lego Movie," and we caught "Monument Men."


Penny catch for like an hour



Oh the drama (Jacks)



oh what concentration



oh what fun (Rob)



Nertz!

Sunday we did church with Wadsworth's. Our kids LOVED 
Wadsworth's ward and started dissing on ours :(

Relaxing in the hotel

with this view (of my dirty lens)

Hiking down into the lava tubes











That scenery was gorgeous


At night we played our parent-version night games: Quirkle, Bananagrams...


Riveted by Xtreme sports




Swimming at Sand Hollow


Mia and Rob swam laps, while I took pictures of them swimming laps :)


Trick dives (Getty)

(Cy)

Finesse by Jackson

Cam's "I come in peace" pose

Lily pad races




Before we left, an Evans vs. Wadsworth's b-ball game to 21. Getty liked crossing people up 
and then passing to invisible players, "That would've been a wicked move!!" Bahahahaha
Wadsworth's won, because they always win. Why mess with tradition?



In other words, we had a lot of fun. Elle must be proud :)

1 comment:

Linda Barton said...

St. George is my happy place. I wonder if we moved there if it would still feel like the air was better and things seemed like all was well. Maybe someday, I'll know...
I'm glad to see your real smile more and the I'm-gonna-make-myself-smile less. love you guys!!