Blog Template

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Cy Summarized

Christmas Sing: (Seven of) Nine Ladies Dancing


Snowman craft


Speaking of school.... Getty's kept me fully engaged for the last few months, so when I would ask Cy, "Is your homework done?" and he said yes, I left it at that. Little did I know... homework not done.

Once I got up to speed, he and I had a little "come to Jesus" talk in which he understood it was time to repent ;) 



After this talk, Cy got down to business doing make-up work. He yelled down to me from his bedroom, "What does perimeter mean?"

Cam yelled back, "It's the distance around an object."

Cy: "Then what's the area?"

Cam laughed, "It's what's inside the object! Did you skip 3rd grade??"

Jazz game with Aaron and Rodney Hood before the game

Senior Night with a cute cheerleader


Cy's girl friends show him what he's missing at the skating rink while he plays ball five times a week

State Champs, Premier Winter League

1st Place Winter Super League

Playing ball on the Jazz court while Getty works out with the Dunk Team

Grilled ham, turkey, and cheese dipped in strawberry jam (still wearing his ball backpack)

Cy made his AAU dream team recently, so life is good for that boy of ours. 

No comments: