Blog Template

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Mia's Mojo

Basketball Banquet: 
Frank picked up the girls then brought them to their dates.

Mia and Talmage


Cheer Banquet

Senior Varsity

Awarded Best Skill/Fitness

Mia was all set to try out for UVU cheer the week Rob and I would be gone to Hawaii. She had never stunted with a guy, or even been a flier much, so Rob got her a couple of sessions with a former BYU male cheerleader. She picked it right up, got her resume and application together, and then Rob and I left on vacation. We called her after the first day of tryouts. 

Mia: "Oh ya, I didn't try out."

This girl has nerves of steel, so I asked why she didn't even go to the tryout? 

Mia: "I didn't want to learn the stuff."

And, "I prayed about it and read the scriptures, and it said we shouldn't hide our talents, but then I just didn't feel good about it."

Have I mentioned we're not the boss of her? just checking....


Rob took his LP volleyball team (and the family) to watch BYU lose :( 
Mia was sure to get a pic with the cutest player. 
He's big enough to swallow her whole.

She got asked to prom


Her answer:



Fit Con with Bennett


Mia found these male models right away. 
(See a pattern here?) Never met a male she wasn't attracted to for one reason or another. His buck teeth are just so cute!! etc. Of course, she wasn't hard-pressed to find something attractive about these two. I guess. I wouldn't really know. I love ROB!!






No comments: