Blog Template

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

May's Mia, 2015


Seminary Graduation





Our ward's seminary graduates (and Bishop)


Stag Senior Dinner Dance

Her favorite pose

Picked up Riley and off they went



New summer job training (customer service)
So now she raids my closet daily for "business casual"
(above: my shirt, my shoes, my necklace...)


College Acceptance letters


Can Do
For some reason I'm not quite clear on, our high school's National Championship basketball coach asked Mia to format and edit his resume as he applied to a couple of university positions nearby.


Within a couple of weeks, he accepted a new position as Asst. Coach for BYU's basketball team. 

Mia thinks it was Mr. Rios' recommendation. Mia's taken Rios' sports marketing, real estate, and entrepreneurship classes, and he tells her, "Mia, you're the best behaved student I've ever met."



 Atta girl



No comments: