Blog Template

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Fab Reunion, an Orb, and a Ban

***Post edit below

Same ol', same ol'...

3/5, then Kaitlyn and Sara



MK posted this pic for my birthday. See the orb? and jessa's and kenzie's second comments?... :) :)






MK's friend Louis is touchy about Arsenal, his rival soccer team, so Besser coached MK on just what to say to him about Arsenal to harsh his mellow. This was his response:



(Louis and MK pre-ban)

Luis has since contacted me with this statement:









Forgive me, Luis, as I have neglected to prepare myself adequately for depositions on council affairs and am thus unfamiliar with standard procedure as such. I recently perused Chapter 7, section 12, but fell asleep somewhere between pages 34 to 40, resulting in the aforementioned violation. In accordance with penal code 218-4, I would offer you a well-cooked meal, perhaps at Arby's or a hotdog at the gas station? 

Come for dinner anytime, Luis (aka the Main Article)




No comments: