Blog Template

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Mia is 19 (two months ago...)



Lunch at Costa Vida with Granny, Aunt Megan, and Dad and I. Dad's sporting his beautiful blue eyes (and beaming smile :)

 80's Dance Party that night


Aubs

Olivia

Cake at Granny's
 (Don't judge me for my exceedingly thick frosting ;)


Flashback of the past few months...

REAL Game




Church bathroom before a missionary homecoming

(Warning: duck faces ahead...)

With Rylee and Maria at Spawnbreezie and Trey Smoov concert

Sammy J concert

AF Carnival

Backyard hammocking with the boys


 Sunday drive up the canyon with MK

Duck face mentoring....

One last hug before Cameron leaves for his mission in Hungary and girls are off limits for two years....

At work...


Extreme Air Sports with friends from work

Awarded Team MVP at work

Trips to Snow College for football games

With KC at the lava caves in St. George


Nineteen Reasons I love Mia:
1. Easy to talk to
2. Funny as heck
3. Doesn't hold grudges
4. She, her car, and her bedroom always smell good
5. Sometimes she (and Cam) are calmer than the rest of the zoomates here
6. Happy to give me "mother therapy": she listens quietly, nods, and occasionally comments, "That's so true" or "You're right" when I try to download 30 minutes of advice into her brain
7. Talks super fast and forcefully when she's excited or mad
8. Loves to do homework
9. Reads my blog and tells me it's "frickin funny"
10. Loves scary movies and books
11. Tells family members what to do and not do and then tells me to not tell her what to do
12. Kind-hearted and compassionate
13. Asks me to go running with her 
14. Determined and strong-willed
15. Emotions are 110%
16. Never complains about having to work while going to school
17. Great dancer/choreographer and dedicated gym rat. Shows me videos of her dirty dancing gym class, which i HATE....
18. On Sunday nights, she and MK lounge with Cy and Cam to catch up on old Disney movies the boys have never seen.
19. Watches people do amazing things and says, "That's so easy."

So lucky to have you, Bomber!

No comments: