Blog Template

Monday, February 15, 2016

Elle's 4th Angel Day

 

and got packs of pink bubblegum; 
the girls got heart necklaces



Elle's cute cousins heart attacked her grave

We had our Valentine spaghetti "Dinner with Fire" and chocolate cake on Elle's Angel Day instead.
We played the Candy Bar game and dropped off a candy bar poster to the driver in Elle's accident


We wrote love notes for each other and posted them around the kitchen

(from Cam)

"I like Kenzie for being my best friend and being really weird w/ me" (from Mia)










(Looks like Rob and I were on the same wavelength about MK)

Mia wrote: "I like Mom for always being right and knowing what to do in every situation known to man." (I'm having that engraved on my headstone ;)



(Getty's favorite thing is to wrestle me)



You can say that again....




No comments: