Blog Template

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Easter, 2016

...was not a good day.

Rob and I were up all night dealing with one of the kids. I got ready for church and didn't even get to go; instead I lost it on that person in my exhaustion. Nothing better than compounding a problem :)

Rob decided we should move to the country. I decided I should drop all outside responsibilities. 
I wish.

We had managed to get Easter ready Saturday night before things fell apart, so that was some consolation.

Easter Basket String Hunt





This year I went to 7 different stores/gas stations to find each of the kids' very favorite treats.


Normally, the kids are pretty grateful. On this day, I think one of the kids said thanks.

But where are the four? ha

The thing with stress is, if one person (or three people in our case) is stressed, the whole family follows suit. 


Luckily, Bekah and Erin brought some fun visitors...


Mia and Cam visited Elle's grave that weekend


It didn't even cross my mind once to put up the Easter scripture posters leading up to Sunday, pfffff....

And I didn't have the presence of mind to get pictures in our Easter best that day, but the thing about Sundays is they come every week....

"Pretend Easter Sunday"



General Women's Conference with the girls the day before Easter
 (grabbed dinner first)
...the calm before the storm.

No comments: