Blog Template

Monday, October 3, 2016

Crushing on Cam

Nice reaction to the amphibian shorts, Cam, haha


We had a bigger gift than socks in store for him waiting at Grant's house.... 

But first I have to tell you how Rob gets super anxious that a surprise gift will fail, so he hints for reassurance in "sneaky" ways, which in reality are so obvious that he gives away every surprise... 
... except this time. And Cam was literally crying tears of joy.



Looks like Rob was too...

Cy: "I have to hug Dad for making my little brother so happy."
And there were other reasons for the hug... 




Eleven Things I Love About Cam
1. He sings songs all day
2. Dances around the house (but stops if he catches me watching him)
3. Says sophisticated things like, "I won't drink from the stream because I might get dysentery," and "The neighbors are harvesting pumpkins in their yard."
4. Obedient and responsible. Basically an adult in a child's body.
5. Still sits on the heater with a blanket over his head
6. Babies, little kids, and puppy dogs in the neighborhood = Cam's fan club
7. Prefers to sleep in Cy's trundle bed instead of his own big bed
8. Gets along with all kinds of kids (and often mediates for them)
9. Loves to photograph nature and animals (dead or alive)
10. His teachers tell me they wish they had 30 students just like him
11. Every week there's another girl crushing on him

Happy Birthday, Cam!!



No comments: