Blog Template

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Mia, Fall 2016

Lots of drama involving bff Rylee and a certain Scotsman....
 

Visiting Aubs at Utah State


Missing the Harwards from Riverton (Nate's farewell)

Piano Guys Concert with Dad


Alex, Mia's male besty




 ROW 1


Olivia gets her mission call



Mia, MK, and Kim decking the halls of their apartment

[Back in October...]

Blissed out with her music


A FEW THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MIA
1. Hates summer because school's out
2. Loves school because of homework
3. Doesn't hold grudges
4. Sees the best in people
5. Loves her job
6. When she gets a call from an angry customer, she leans back in her chair, smiles, and just listens and says things like, "Wow, that's a tough one. I can see why you're frustrated. I'll do whatever I can to help you. We'll work this out; don't you worry now...."
7. Gets excited about the little things, like smells and songs
8. Love, love, loves her dad
9. The last family trip we went on (St. George), she decided she would not get annoyed at anyone the whole time. At the end of the trip, she told MK, "I had no idea I was causing so many problems—St George was the best trip ever! It's all been my fault😱"
10. She's humble 😊👆


Love you, Bomber! 
 

No comments: