Blog Template

Thursday, December 15, 2016

My Young Women's Calling

Mia Maid Back-to-School Feast

The ladies I work with are basically professional entertainers and had floral crowns made, individual desserts, and instructed me to coordinate serving with them from the same side of the table and to the right... instead of all cray-cray like I had done with the first course...


Year #3 of the Amazing Race. Our part of the race started with missionary appearance prep and culminated in teaching a discussion to pretend investigators.

The girls tied the boys' ties...

The boys put on the girls' make-up





The men helped...

... in their own way


The boys had to put in a ponytail, which was surprisingly difficult for them...



The boys have remnants of their craft-stick shave.... A team member also had to iron a shirt and another to sew on a button. It was a lot of work. I mean fun.

I spoke a bit at our YW in Excellence dinner, "Be a Force for Good" (with a Star Wars theme)

The set up took 3 hours, 2 changes of venue, and about 16 people to put it together, pffffff
But it turned out so awesome.

I've loved working with the Young Women...so much more than I even thought I would 💖





No comments: