Blog Template

Saturday, January 14, 2017

About Mahdi, Fall 2016

14th surgery in 2 years, "I enjoy my pain." 
He's a champπŸ† And eats like one... hospital cheesecake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner πŸ˜‹πŸ° 


Strong as the Hulk. Hugs crush you, tickling is torturous, nose tweaking and arm grabbing leaves bruises....


Mischievous πŸ˜†


Weapons down, "I'm freakin' done" (that was the 2nd time he said that... and not the last :) πŸ’¦ 
#nomercy #stolehiscrutches #lockedmyselfinthelaundryroom πŸ†˜ 
#gotsoakedanyway 🚿

All about technology
 His "Apple wallet"

Selfies galore

(Such an Elle face I have on!)





Sleeps a ton, but only in the daytime

Likes to cook
 (homemade onion shield)

Loves to be "fashion"




(his all-time favorite picture of himself πŸ‘†)

More of his favorites πŸ‘†πŸ‘‡



Mahdi had a friend in Iran illustrate this for us. It took my breath away...

And this one of Rob and I took my breath away differently πŸ˜‚ 

Love you, Mahdi!



No comments: