Blog Template

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tweening

Check out this tween of ours, 
and when did this happen? 😳
Wears a beanie off the back of his head, tells me stuff like "That's not my style anymore," and he's decided to wean himself off his nightlight 😭

Crazy Hair day. Cam wanted "an ocean wave"


Sang a solo, "Fine by Me" by Andy Grammar for his first performance at COPA. And he sang it like a pop star. SO cute! We were DYING 😂😍😎


He got the RASCAL Award for Honesty at the Elementary School. He was bugged that he hadn't gotten the award the first month of school, like he had every other year of elementary school.... 🙊😇 I was a little bugged that his teacher forgot to let me know so I could go to his award assembly 😳


Bowling in St. George with Dad on their road trip to Vegas for Frank Jackson's Duke game
Aunt Britt and Uncle Craig went, too 
(Craig not pictured 😋)



He's the cutest.




No comments: