Blog Template

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Mother's Day, 2017 (My perspective)



I think God knew I needed a little appreciation about this time in my life, and the family really showed up for me this year. 

Rob bought and planted me some beauties for the porch

... and he and the kids hijacked this blog, which was the best present ever... and embarrassing.


M&M voted for a girls' day out. Mani's for them and a pedi for me (I'm maintaining my dishwater man hands), then dinner at Cafe Rio and a 3rd-season Kardashian marathon (analyzing Bruce the whole time haha)




Mahdi and Reza bought me a "Mom" necklace... 

 and that silver ring...

Reza knows how much I love chocolate... 


 Mahdi told me he was going to "explode" Mother's Day...
 WOW
 

and then he took a zillion pictures...







 ...and went HOG WILD with the gifts...





Oh my gosh... more?

AND... a leather jacket

... I'm shooketh...shooketh to the core




I feel so loved! 💗
Thank you family!!!



No comments: