Blog Template

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

My 30th High School Reunion

Selfie
80's themed 30-year class reunion
Voted the "Least Changed" 
(it was the Bon Jovi t-shirt 😉)


Chris was one of my best friends in high school. Love him! (He asked if he could take a picture for my old boyfriend, haha 😊)


I won an 80's Swatch watch for being 
married the longest (27 years)

One of the wives thought I was this actress... 😳😍
(Btw, who is this? ha!)

I wasn't even sure I wanted to go, but last minute, (and mostly because I wanted to wear my Bon Jovi t-shirt 😎) I thought, what the heck, and just went. I'm so glad I did. 

It was honestly one of the best nights I've had for a long time. It was so good to see so many friends from the past. Our classmates all seemed like family, like we had shared a childhood together. They were down to earth and kind and just "over" all the popularity stuff. We seemed to have a bond somehow, now forging ahead in our adult lives, all of it so much more complicated than life used to be. 

Thirty-year reunions are totally rad 😉


No comments: