Blog Template

Friday, February 9, 2018

Cam's just showing me up

Cam has long been the most mature in the family...
Now he's also the most sophisticated
French Macaron anyone?




So here's my version of sophistication:
2-ingredient peanut clusters...


 3-ingredient Rolo pretzels...

And Ritz crackers and peanut butter dipped in white chocolate...

I was so excited to "bake" with Cam, 
but he's like, get on my level...


Cam's Summer of Slime...
He probably made 15 different slime recipes for different effects and textures

His Jack O' Lantern triple chocolate bundt cake

Cam's understairs fort/media room in the "Bear Cave."


And now he's making sushi. I don't stand a chance.
Dad's favorite cook right here.

 Reciting "T'was the Night Before Christmas" before Mrs. D's 6th grade class play, "Pandora's Box."
 Cam played Pandora's dumb boyfriend, Prometheus.

He cracked them up.



Afterwards, chaos. Here they're playing a version of "Say say oh playmate."

At the afternoon performance, Marci, one of the moms in the audience told me that when the play concluded Mrs. D asked for any thoughts relating to the play. Cam commented, "It reminds me of Adam and Eve and the garden of Eden and eating the fruit, which brought evil into the world.... " Her daughter Alice leaned over to her and said, "That's why Cam's going to be the prophet some day." 😂👊



No comments: