Blog Template

Monday, June 25, 2018

Miscellaneous Mia

Mia's Vision Board, 2018
(She's obsessed with "Jack" [center pic] on "This Is Us")

Not a scratch on MiaπŸ™, but...
Third car accident in (two years). Second totalled car. 
Yes, our insurance dropped us.





Rob's paying Mia to train Cy 
at the gym all summer.

She's hardcore πŸ’ͺ

And signed me up for a boxing class πŸ˜…


Organizing my file cabinets for the first time in like 
10 years, I came across this throwback to Mia's 
9th grade summer with MK...
haha πŸ‘†


Cousins, neighbor kids, and Cam, Cy and Elle πŸ’–πŸ‘† in our unfinished basement



I love this pic. Cy was just the cutest with Elle 😍 (πŸ‘‡She took it all in stride, haha)




 Mia's favorite NBA player is back in 
town for a few days...


Minor surgery for this little girl 


"I'm so embarrassed to be wheeled down the hallway like this!"

Mia? Shy? πŸ˜‚





No comments: