Blog Template

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Cy's Chain Gang and Cam the Counselor

While Rob and I were on our Friday night date at Blue Lemon, Rob struck up a conversation with an athletic looking black kid working there. Turned out he was a Junior and played football for L.P. Rob asked if he knew our Sophomore, Cy Evans. The kid got a big grin on his face and said, "Cy? I know Cy. He's in my Physics class. He's a legend." 

...and this whole time I thought it was only in his mind, haha 😂


Cy, LJ, Eli, and Cole bought these Iron Rod necklaces 





...and this Captain Moroni pin

I didn't even bribe them to do it. Makes my heart swell to know such good boys.


Lucy loves Cam (like all the girls)


During home study on a Sunday, we were discussing Pres. Nelson's priesthood session talk, "We Can Do Better and Be Better." 

I asked Cam, "What does 'ennobling' mean?" 

He said, "uh... I don't really know." 

I asked Cy the same question, and he said, "If Cam doesn't know, then you know I don't know." 😂



I also caught Cam giving Cy relationship advice:

Cam: "You should just tell her she's acting like she doesn't trust you...."



And that's just what Cy did. 

No comments: