Blog Template

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Middle School "Newsies"



Cam was a jack of all trades. A cop, a newsie, and William Randolph Hearst's son Bill                👇 

                                 👇
                                 👇

                                                                                                                 👇
                                                                                                             👇


I did make-up and hair for the cast for a couple hours prior to the shows. One of the 9th graders asked me, "Are you Cam's mom? I love Cam." I said, "I'm glad you like him" He said, "Everybody likes Cam."
What's not to love? 💖

Best bud Rex
Brenna

[Not pictured: Grandpa Doug, Granny, Cy, Bria, and me]

A fantastic show and so professionally done👏👏👏

No comments: