Blog Template

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Project: Organizing Important Papers

I decided to go through our file cabinets and transfer our important papers, passports, recipes, etc. to binders. I had a couple binders and 200 sheet protectors already, then I bought some dividers and some decorative paper from Hobby Lobby, and I started my project... at 10:00 p.m. ... big mistake.


So, this is my "Mom's Recipes" binder. I gathered all my favorite recipes from all my different sources, printed them or tore them out, and put them in sheet protectors.




This is my "Work Book." I keep it on my kitchen desk for bills, "to do" lists, projects I'm working on, etc.



This is the "Family File" for birth certificates, passports, school registrations, immunization cards, all that stuff.



I call this my "Legals" binder.



The last one is "Home." I keep small appliance warranty info and operating manuals in here, large appliance receipts and warranties, all the home maintenance companies we use, along with interior/exterior decor ideas.


So, ya I finished up at about 4:00 a.m., and I called it time well spent, haha






No comments: