Blog Template

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Naughty . . . Nice

Cam loves to draw and, like all great artists, doesn’t limit himself to just one medium. Cam’s artwork has been found on: the coffee table, the leather couch, four microfiber couch cushions, several walls, several doors, the leather ottoman, three desks, the kitchen table, the kitchen counter, the refrigerator . . . .

Cam and I were playing the “Who loves you?” game—goes like this: “Who loves you? Mama . . . Daddy . . . MK . . . Mia . . . Aunt Meme . . . Granny . . . . After each name he’d say, “Thank you . . . thank you . . . thank you . . . .”





3 comments:

Hacking Highlights said...

So cute!! See this is why you have to blog! I never get to see Cam! I love that this is kind of a mini Evans Edition.

Brit H. said...

Oh, the familiarity. I am so glad to hear that Emma is not the only on that draws on EVERYTHING!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE CAM! He is sooooo delightful, everytime I see him I just fall in love with him. He can write on my wall anytime he likes!!!

Sarah x x x