Blog Template

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hunk-a, Hunk-a Burnin' Love

"I don't want to go to school today, Mom."

"Why?"

"Because at rug time, this girl puts her head on my shoulder."

"Hmmm...what could you do about that?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe you could wait til *Sadie sits down and then find a different place to sit."

"It wasn't Sadie. It was Brooklyn."

"Oh.... 
"Sadie's the one that raises her hand after you do and answers exactly how you did."

"No, that's Hannah."

"Oh.... 
"Is Sadie the one that draws pictures for you?"

"No, that's Macey."

"Oh.... 
"What does Sadie do?"

"She blows me a kiss in the middle of class."

"Oh.... 

"Good luck at school today, Sweetie ;)"

*(Names have been changed to protect the innocent. Just following your lead, Linda =)

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh my Cy is such a ladies man! I think he's darn adorable myself. Samantha still talks about him, even though you guys aren't here anymore! :)

Linda Barton said...

Womanizer, womanizer you're a womanizer, oh! (Britney Spears new song.....Jared's favorite)

Wow, such a lady killer. BTW, what is it with girls these days, don't they know how hard...I mean tough it is for the boys?

...good luck with that....

Jenni said...

Go Cy! You're going to have to get him a wood stick to fight the girls off with!!!

Brit H. said...

Not surprised. No, not surprised at all. If I were his age, I would blow him kisses across the room too.

What a babe.

Heather said...

Ha ha, I'm glad Cy is still getting along with all the girls so well! BTW, after I dropped Tommy off at school a couple of weeks ago, I think I saw you drive by. Near the candy factory??

Anonymous said...

Wow--And to think--for girls Cy's age, it's still about how nice you are, and not just about looks. He'll have it all as he gets older!