Blog Template

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Goal Posters

Some of Cy's goals this year are: "incurage people in sports
play with people that don't have alot of friends
study every brain q[u]est
read 400 pgs this summer"


The bottom of Cam's poster says,
"p.m. prayers
BOM storybook
tie my shoes"
"Swing lessons" mean "swimming lessons," but I like swing, too :)

Elle's goals are:
"play outside
play with Sienna
learn from Mia to do cheer
umm... I love mommy and daddy
read books
say prayers by myself every night"
This year, M&M are keeping track on their bedroom whiteboards.

MK's goals are basically about how to afford her summer plans :)

P.S. I like Shawni's idea about bubbles to fill in for goal tracking purposes. Gonna get on that...

1 comment:

Linda Barton said...

Love the goal posters! It's funny how goals change with age and perspective.