Blog Template

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Labor Day

Breakfast with the Hughes and Nichols. All-you-can-eat french toast at Kneaders. I was in heaven. Then off to the "Blue Park," as we call it.
A little swing action.
A little soccer/wrestling action.

Some "Monkey in the Middle," (and MK wants me to clarify she's not touching Connor's bum) haha
More swinging

Planking
Climbing

MK pretending to be a mystical being with horns...
(That, or she's doing her hair :)
Dan's so bored he's about to cry it out, Rob's super delighted with his phone, and John is thinking, "It's a wonderful life" :)
Then, PVK (Parents v. Kids). You can run, but you can't hide.
Cam told me he was "an adult," so he did what he could for our side :)



You've got to blow this photo up to get the full import of Rob's facial expression. I about fell off my chair. Bahahahahaha
Here, John's sabotaging the Parents.


Parents always win. Always. Win. Always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have joined you. I LOVE the photo of the dads on the bench!! Haha! I wonder what Mike would have been doing if he had been on the bench with them?